Monday, August 23, 2010

Why do People Lie

I will never understand why people lie.

I think I was around 6 years old when I realized that if I told a lie eventually I would get caught, and when I got older I found that telling the truth made life much easier and simpler. Like we don't already have enough to worry about then to have to try and remember what lies we told and to whom.

Anyhow please dont lie to me ..the truth will eventually come out. It is much easier to tell the truth the first time then to have to find out your lie is no longer a secret. Also it is a bad idea to make up more lies for your original lie. It makes you look pathetic, ignorant and sad.

Today I plan to go see the bunnies again. Im still thinking about "when" I should bring one home.

2 comments:

Christa said...

I totally agree...I have no idea why people lie - Why complicate your life that way??? It's a sickness I think...

In the meanwhile I hear bunnies make great pets...but you need have a pair...a boy and a girl...

Christa said...

p.s. more video'a of meep meep and henrietta!!! please!