Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Things to Do

There are so many things I NEED and WANT to do. I have the time all I need is the motivation.
I wish they sold that in a bottle.

I need to
Finish cleaning my house
Go to Campus to buy my books
Start the arbitration process because FORD sucks
Take my pile of trailer stuff out to the trailer
Buy my chickens new feeders
Do my online orinetation homework
WORK OUT
Make more zuchini things --healthy stuff -- bread is bad because we eat it all

I WANT to
Schedule an appointment at BrookeWilliams
Get my nails done
Volunteer at LBCC in taking care of the rabbits
Buy a motor home
Find a job
Go tanning hahaha


Seriously theres more ...all stupid little things ...but i dont feel like doing anything
Blah
Its hot out ...the first time in weeks.

Watch out people when I win the lottery ... thats when the Karma kicks in
Im saving the bunnies and all the dogs ... maybe some cats and chickens
evil selfish humans get nothing
so you should all be nice to me i feel a win coming on

2 comments:

Christa said...

I totally agree with you 1000% If you win the lottery - let Karma take hold...in the words of Charles Barkley "Who cares what people think. People suck."

Christa said...

p.s. i hate greedy people...I so hope you win the lotto...