Friday, August 13, 2010

Weekend Plans to San Jose

So this weekend Kevin, Meep Meep and I will be travleing to visit my family in San Jose.
Everyone is so excited to meet Meep Meep ! I told my mom she is going to get to meet her Grand Chicken ..hahaha and for Grandpa it will be his Great Grand Chicken.

Good thing they all understand already that I m crazy ...but not really.

We dont have much planned other than swimming and a barbeque. It should be a nice relaxing weekend.

Hopefully when we get home we have a letter in the mail from FORD offering us a bright shiny new truck. I think I will have better luck playing the lottery.

Monday will be my first day of class. I cant believe I enrolled to go on campus ...oh well I guess I kind of had to. Anyway a class on Mondays ...ugggg ...Im already thinking about dropping it but then think maybe its just best to get it overwith.

2 comments:

Christa said...

Please post pictures of meep meep on a floaty in the pool... relaxing on his lawn chair... hanging out at the bbq (okay wait that's weird...never mind the bbq)

Mama Monkey said...

Have a great relaxing weekend you deserve it!