Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hawk

So this morning I was working out listening to "Coldplay" when I heard a strange noise coming from the backyard. I immediately assumed Molly had gotten out and was attacking my chickens so I ran into the living room first to count dogs when I saw all 3 were inside. I asked Kevin what the heck are they barking at and he said they hadnt barked or made any noise at all. So I RUNNN out to the backyard to see a hawk perched in my apricot tree and my chickens hiding in a bush. The hawk is pretty aggresive -- it flew right in front of Kevin and hasnt left my yard yet. We need to go to Walmart today to get dog food ...miight also be bringing home a BB Gun ..I am NOT going to experience the "circle of life" in my backyard with my chickens as bait.


3 comments:

Christa said...

that's kind of scary....so whats the status????

Kevin & Karen O'Dell said...

nothing really ..i just cant let them roam free anymore. they are both mad .. Meep Meep the maddest ...if i put him in the coop he croooows ..kind of irritating since they are both so spoiled.

Christa said...

okay they are totally spoiled....that's scary though to have the hawk totally hanging around like that...would misty go after the hawk if it came into the yard?