Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The River

The river house is my favorite place to be. We used to go there all the time, but not so much anymore. here are some pics to show you around .....




What it looks like on a ride in the desert
The Ranger
They left me on top of the hill !


A Cowboy's Grave



Some guy lives here ....strange



A bar someone built





This storm came in about 15 minutes





15 Minutes before the storm







The River








River house ... on top inbetween the palm trees








Kevin & Tom fishing










Our old boat :(






An Interesting Night taking a neighbor home in the wheel barrow.




A baby donkey in Oatman.

Oatman

The boys swimming with soda's.



What are we doing ?
I have no idea.



Magical Tree
I like to decorate this tree.



Molly Hunting

Misty in her tutu




Misty on the Backside of the house


The jacuzzi porch.


Front Porch


Front Door
Very Interesting I know




Entryway
Love the tile ?


View of the marsh




















































2 comments:

Christa said...

I actually love the tile! It's kind of casa like - I'd never seen pictures like that of the place before - it's nice.

How did you know who put a hole in the roof?

Mama Monkey said...

Did I miss something hole in the roof?