Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Crocs - My New Fav Pair of Shoes

Yes, they are kind of ugly. I noticed EVERYONE is wearing these now so I bought myself some.
The first pair I wore were these :




"The Beach Crocs"


They are very comfortable but a little too goofy looking to be wearing at work all day.


I tried these the next day, & LOVE them !!
The Mammoth Crocs

They are so cozy & comfortable. I think because they are black they look better to wear out in public. I am totally addicted to CROCS. As we speak I am ordering theses:


The Cyprus Crocs



I will also be geeting ANOTHER pair of the Mammoth Crocs JUST because I LOVE them so much !!! I want to get a "sand" colored pair to wear in the .... sand.
Anyways if you are interested in Croc's they have a ton to choose from:
http://www.surfanddirt.com Just click on the "Croc's Shoe Store"

3 comments:

Christa said...

I had wondered about the fuzzy looking ones - I saw them in pink and thought that they looked cute. But I have to ask - do they smell after awhile? or do your feet sweat?

Mama Monkey said...

Love the look of the cypres croc. I'll have to go look at that web page when I have some money.

Lori said...

just don't go on an esclator with those!