Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Place to Share














I thought that a blog would be a much easier way to journal what we are up to. (Yes I am working on getting a better picture of Kevin)









If I keep this up it might turn out to be quite interesting.

So let's see ... as you all know we LOVE to go camping. We have a few trips planned for this year.


The one I am very excited about is to IDAHO where we will be going to the St. Anthony Sand Dunes http://www.duneguide.com/sand_dune_guide_st_anthony.htm

We will be camping here: http://desertoasisrvpark.com/index.php with full hook up's. I am so excited to start planning my meals and to get my bags packed. We aren't going out there until July so I have a lot of time to plan, but like anything else I am sure time will go by fast.

I LOVE camping in Pismo on the beach, and we plan to go there alot this summer also. Our first trip to PISMO will be Memorial Day Weekend.

We spend most of our trips in GLAMIS. We had a new addition to the family last year so we are completely invested in anything involving sand.


Better Picture of Kevin



New Family Member

















Christmas in Glamis


XMAS present from my nephew.





















Me sleeping in with the animals



Everyone has a sweater
































Okay well that's enough from me now. I will be thinking about what to share next ......
Karen




1 comments:

Mama Monkey said...

Love the pictures. Pismo is awesome anytime of the year. We need to go camping together. Glad you did this!! Keep it up.