Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tristan is a Cross Dresser

Thought you would be interested in knowing that the Hermit Crab is a cross dresser. Maybe it is normal ..... I brought him home from Pamper Me last night & left him in the kitchen. I woke up in the middle of the night to get something to drink & he was walking around in a different shell.

This morning he is back to his usual green one, but I know he has to be getting too small for it .... I think I have had him for AT least 2 years & he belonged to 2 other people besides me.

I tried to take a pic but it didnt turn out.

4 comments:

Christa said...

a cross dresser huh...does one shell have sequins and come with a wig? how cute - how did he get the name tristan by the way?

Kevin & Karen O'Dell said...

omg i am so getting the glue gun out

Christa said...

DO IT! I dare you - Priscella the Desert Queen - here comes Tristan!

Anonymous said...

omg lol - I named him. There were two --- the other was Isolde. :)