Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Escrow Still in the Works

Can you say stressed out ???????????? Agggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh
So -- the girl deposited her escrow check (FINALLY) into escrow yesterday.
The escrow person is still working on a few things ... like releases from the state board and blah blah ... personally which I think is a bunch of BS. Seriously i think shes trying to drag this out till the end of the month.
Anyhow ESCROW should close today or tomorrow. If it doesnt I am going to come UNGLUED.
This whole process has made me a very crazy person. Hopefully I will be a normal person soon.
Please be patient with me.

2 comments:

Girl said...

have you started drinking yet?

Mama Monkey said...

I didn't know you could drag out an Escrow so long before now. Wow, hang in there. Don't start drinking the troubles away just yet. ;)