Sunday, June 29, 2008

Piggy Back Rides

Ok some of you might not think this is funny ... it may be one of those "you had to be there" things.

Anyways ... on vacation our girl dog likes to be dominant with the male dog. When we go camping she does it constantly. It is kind of embarassing. One time our niece Ashley saw them doing this and asked if they were fighting. Uncle Kevin relpied "no they are just giving piggy back rides".

Kind of weird kind of funny kind of gross. I laugh everytime they do this and Ashley say's "Look Look they are giving piggy back rides".

Yes we are sick people.

Sorry ...



3 comments:

Lori said...

AHHH POOR MILO...BUT MISTy sure looks happy

Mama Monkey said...

I couldn't stop laughing when I first read this, B monkey told me to stop laughing it wasn't nice. (she didn't understand why I was laughing)...

Christa said...

Talk about a sh(& eatting grin...