Sunday, June 22, 2008

John Snyder Passed Away Today

Carolyn's husband died this afternoon. He hadn't been doing well since he had recently had surgery to remove a lung, but just a few days ago he was able to stand up for the first time. His health rapidly declined this morning and the doctor had informed Carolyn that he only had an hour to live.

I feel so bad for her. I know that she is out there (Colorado) all by herself, and her mom is in hospice care also dying. I can't even imagine what she is going through right now. Everything that is going on is so terrible. All that we can do is hope that everyone else stays healthy and nothing terrible happens to anyone else.

Sympathy

4 comments:

Christa said...

That is sooooo very very sad. Where can we send her flowers? or at least a card letting her know our thoughts are with her?

Unknown said...

Hi Karen Please give Caroline our best we are sorry to hear about John and were sorry Kevin lost an Uncle (you too). Hope you all are doing well.

Girl said...

Karen and Kevin,
I'm soo soo sorry, Dad just called and told me about Grandma Jo, I can't tell you how sorry I am to have heard this. I hope you both are doing as well as can be expected. I hope you know that if you need anything if your here in Torrance and need a place to go you are always welcomed here. Love you guys!!!
Heather

Mama Monkey said...

I'm so sorry to hear about John and Grandma Joe. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.