Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Back to Blogger

Last night I deactivated my Facebook. I was addicted and tired of it. Who would really care that I was checking into "K & K's River Ranch" a page I had made for the AZ house or that Henrietta is laying an egg. Most importantly I didnt care that a girl from higschool felt sick or someone brought their lunch to work today. It was starting to seem like people are in a competition for the most "likes" and replies. Well, I quit ....for now. I know mylife is a bit more interesting thsn all of that.

So I am back to my blog boring people with probably the same pictures I would on Facebook but hopefully without drama. I missed my blog.

3 comments:

Mama Monkey said...

Bummer about facebook but yeah for back to blogging! Looking forward to the posts. :)

Bearfoot Hollow said...

YAY! Blogs are fun :)

Christa said...

I agree....who cares what someone is making for dinner????? I prefer your blog anyways....i love the picture of the christmas rooster...so stoic.