Friday, October 15, 2010

Dexter

So I think the new serioes of Dexter has started but I havent been watching it. I do however have "Dexter" as a friend on Facebook and recently the updates have been pretty good with recipes ..quotes from the show. I plan to start watching tonight ..that is if the series has started again ?

Dexter's Chocolate Dipped Banana Recipe

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/gale-gand/chocolate-dipped-frozen-bananas-recipe/index.html

Dexters Recent Quotes
“They showed me that I can still care about something. And that makes letting them go all that much harder.” -Dexter

Dexter “Never lie to someone who trusts you. Never trust someone who lies to you.”

“Emptiness wasn’t always a problem. I used to cherish it. But now it feels like something to overcome.” -Dexter

1 comments:

Christa said...

i only saw dexter a few times and i loved it - what is the situation now?