Thursday, September 16, 2010

Nothing New

Just the other day I realized that it is 2010 and that I am 35.
Seriously ....where has my head been ??? In Denial ??

Anyhow I havent been up to much. Monday nights I have a biology class from 7pm to 10pm, Wednesdays is a Biology Lab from 6:30 to 9 ish and then I am also taking a Geography class online. I STILL have to say online classes are the best ! They allow me to think, organize and prioritize my own way.

I have also been volunteering for the cute bunnies at the campus. There are so many rabbits left it seems like it will be forever before they find a home for them all.

Mammoth was so pretty and I can't wait to go back again.

Our next planned trip is to San Jose for my mom's birthday and to see the Dalai Lama. Then I believe 2 weeks after that will be the first Glamis trip of the season. I can't wait to see all of our friends that we only get to see that time of the year.

0 comments: