Thursday, July 29, 2010

My life is all about chickens

Ha ha or so it will seem with my next 5 or so posts. I had a bunch of videos that I couldnt resist sharing of the chickens.

Meep Meep is my baby and Henrietta is the egg layer ....

Actually I love them both just the same but if I HAD TO pick which one to be carried away by a hawk ...well naturally I think the hawk would pick the bright white one ?? So i wash Henrietta and Molly with my silver shampoo once a week to make sure they are sparkling clean. I sometimes wash Molly 2 or 3 times a week. Right now Molly even has a red mohawk so she resembles a chicken even more than usual.

2 comments:

Christa said...

okay - i looooooooove your quote that rocks!where did you find that?

Bearfoot Hollow said...

ohhhhahahah-- I had to lol.. the hawk would pick the bright white one.. niiice. I think the bright white one heard that! ;)