Thursday, July 24, 2008

So for this past Christmas Santa gave me a camcorder. I thought it was so cool that I could record practically as much as I want without having to upload anything anytime soon. Well, now about 8 months later I am trying to figure out how to burn my videos onto DVD's. I practiced editing and everytime I did I wasn't able to burn the movie onto a DVD. I have given up and I am now trying to organize what should be record on which DVD. So LAME. I guess life could be worse.

On a happier note ... we leave for Pismo Beach tomorrow night. We need to get our trailer back out there in storage before the neighbors have a cow. It will be just Kevin, the dogs & I.

My crappiest part of tomorrow is that the lady who SAYS she wants to buy the tanning salon is coming in to "see how things work", or watch me work ??!!! Who knows. I am so over her. I wish she would just get it overwith.

Other than all of that ........not much else going on. For some reason it feels like this has been a very long dragged out year. Not like I am looking forward to getting any older next year.

Well I better get back to my laundry & dvd burning.
Wish me luck!
I hope everyone does something fun this weekend !!!
Take pictures !!!

1 comments:

Christa said...

Please tell me she showed up?! Did you guys have fun at Pismo? Pismo is one of my favorite places to camp on the beach! I miss that.
I'm trying to figure out how to post videos myself.