Wednesday, May 21, 2008

American Idol is over ... FINALLY !!

Ok so if you are a fan you can talk about how much you love David with Kevin at the barbeque. Seriously I have no idea why people like that show so much.

I guess as far as values go it isnt that bad of a tv show, but to me it seems like the same thing over & over again. Simon making fun of people, Randy (dont get me started on him) thinks he knows EVERYTHING, and Paula drunk or on pills. Maybe it also wouldn't bother me so much if the tv weren't blarring & Kevin can only hear what is going on in tv land unless of course a commercial comes into play.

American idol sucks!!

2 comments:

Christa said...

OMG! I thought I was alone in complete HATE for American Idol. I can honestly say that I HATE that show. Which is a problem because not only does Ali LOVE that show he tends to sing along, and since he TIVO's the show...he rewinds and will replay any tiny detail that he didn't catch...OVER and OVER AND OVER! I sat in my office during the final show and when Ali said David won...I openned my door and yelled "THANK GOD" and Ali WITH A TEAR IN HIS EYE said oh you loved David too - and I said "I DON'T WHO DAVID IS I'M JUST GLAD THAT SHOW IS FINALLY OVER!"
We should start a club Karen - I'm serious we can wear t-shirts - what do you think??? If we start selling the shirts through the tanning salon we can off set your linens n' things purchases

Christa said...

i think randy is a drag queen